Another Monday means another chance to have an amazing week and of course more links I’m loving! Last week’s vibe was all about cleansing and detoxing, but not in the way you think! Detoxing the stress, negative people and bad vibes OUT! Of course I’ll talk about that all later in the week but for now lets focus on the happy. I’m all about the happy, and this week is going to be devoted to happiness, giving back and being active. It is such a beautiful week here in the Philadelphia area, how could we not get out and get some fresh air? Happy Monday everyone!
- Loving these free plans for a Garden Sphere that Ikea just released. I’m a bit of a plant addict and a giver. Apparently if built something like this can feed an entire neighborhood. I love the idea of a community coming together and supporting one another. I feel that if we all just tried to help one another instead of tearing each other down the world we be a better place.
- Staying in is now in style. I’ve trained for this my whole life!! Don’t get me wrong I love to go out but I grew up in New Hope/Buckingham area, which is considered the middle of nowhere to most people. So staying in was always my thing.
- Getting the most from your closet. Sam and I are really trying to save this year, this means I’ll be trying to work more with what I have instead of buying new pieces.
- Recently I’ve been obsessing over pasta, but I’m still trying to shed that baby weight so Spaghetti Squash Cheese Pasta will have to hold me over until my next cheat meal.
- It has been such a gorgeous weekend/week. I’m hoping to take the boys for a hike crossing my fingers this weather lasts long enough for Sammy to come.