It’s another beautiful Monday and another reason to be happy! I hope you are ready for a great start to the week. This week we don’t have much planned, which I find very exciting. Sam and I want to take the boys to the Please […]
Month: February 2017
Another Monday means another chance to have an amazing week and of course more links I’m loving! Last week’s vibe was all about cleansing and detoxing, but not in the way you think! Detoxing the stress, negative people and bad vibes OUT! Of course I’ll talk about that all later in the week but for now lets focus on the happy. I’m all about the happy, and this week is going to be devoted to happiness, giving back and being active. It is such a beautiful week here in the Philadelphia area, how could we not get out and get some fresh air? Happy Monday everyone!
- Loving these free plans for a Garden Sphere that Ikea just released. I’m a bit of a plant addict and a giver. Apparently if built something like this can feed an entire neighborhood. I love the idea of a community coming together and supporting one another. I feel that if we all just tried to help one another instead of tearing each other down the world we be a better place.
- Staying in is now in style. I’ve trained for this my whole life!! Don’t get me wrong I love to go out but I grew up in New Hope/Buckingham area, which is considered the middle of nowhere to most people. So staying in was always my thing.
- Getting the most from your closet. Sam and I are really trying to save this year, this means I’ll be trying to work more with what I have instead of buying new pieces.
- Recently I’ve been obsessing over pasta, but I’m still trying to shed that baby weight so Spaghetti Squash Cheese Pasta will have to hold me over until my next cheat meal.
- It has been such a gorgeous weekend/week. I’m hoping to take the boys for a hike crossing my fingers this weather lasts long enough for Sammy to come.
Winter has been known to make Sam and I get a little wonky. So whether it’s with the kids or just the two of us, we love to travel. But traveling all winter long isn’t realistic for our lives. Our jobs are more stationary (not complaining!!) […]
I know it’s only February but it feels like we’ve been running at full speed since day one of 2017. Thankfully Jupiter is heading into retrograde which means this Taurus mama is looking forward to that much-needed down time that comes with it. 2016 was the year of events, from getting married to moving into our first home and let’s not forget welcoming a new babe into our home. So to say it has been exciting is an understatement. All of this has led me to notice something, Growth doesn’t just occur when things aren’t going as planned. Even the good can change you, make you stronger. Growth is key if we want to evolve and recently I’ve been striving for more. It’s something I’ve learned to welcome.
Originally this blog started out as a space for me to share and show all I love in this world. From fun accessories to a successfully baked pie I love letting you, my readers in on all that I’ve experience. But recently I’ve felt something is amiss. Over time I’ve gone from one direction to another and I must admit I’m loving it. With new direction comes a new identity and I’ve felt like I need a switch up. I’ve always loved the blog’s name. Primrose & Clovers was something sweet and pretty that I loved mainly because it sounded nice. But it didn’t quiet fit with me, the name was lacking personal meaning for me. So I’m changing the blog name to something more meaningful for me!
I’ve been in fashion for 10 years come this May and it’s time I celebrate that. I’ve grown so much over the past 10 years. I’ve gone from a single gal living in the city to a working mama of two living in the suburbs. Happiness is my religion and fashion my first love. When I started the blog I wanted to use this as a place to escape work and fashion. I realize now I was running away from who I am. I love style, the shoes, the fabrics, even the way they are sewn together to make your favorite go-to coat. Everything about it brings me happiness so why hide from such a love?! Now don’t fret, all my weekly humorous posts, recipes, etc. will still stay the same. I’m not changing anything but the name. The only different from this blog now is that, well, finally the shoe fits. The name of my blog and my mission will reflect one another and I’m so happy about it!
So I hope you’ll continue to follow along as I share my tips on leading a happy, sometimes organized, most of the time healthy, and always humorous life with my two little boys by my side as a happily in style mama.