We are only two weeks away from the holidays, wow. Not to sound cliché but it feels like time is moving so fast. Even though we are away for the week in sunny Hawaii, I couldn’t very well forget you guys and my holiday gift guide count down! No way, not going to happen. So here we go with another one! Being surrounded by all my boys for the week has given me some much need inspiration for this next one. Of course we all have at least one guy in our lives, be it good old Dad, a son, brother or even your best guy friend. So this week I’m showing the guys some love and devoting this weeks guide to your favorite guy!
So for this guide I enlisted the help of my lovely husband Sam. Of course I could find some good on my own but his style is multi functional. He is a perfect balance of tech nerd mixed with a style seeker, add a touch of “mans man” vibe to it and you’ve got Sam. Which is why I knew I’d be able to create a great go to list for the holidays with a little help from him. I hope you enjoy this guide and check back for our fourth and last guide next week! Happy Holidays!!
- Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz – $125
- Samsung Virtual Reality Goggles – $99
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Men’s Starter Kit – $45 (A good shave is never a bad gift)
- Classic Ray Ban Wayfarers – $150
- Zerogrand Commuter Pack By Cole Haan – $150
- Book of the Month Club – $44-$143
- Vanilla & Honey Scented Pomade – $15
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter – $699
- Go Pro Hero 5 – $399 (he swooned when he saw the new Go Pro..Guess that was a hint )
- Arc Bi-Fold Wallet – $40
- Nixon Time Teller – $100